Citibank N. A. / fraud

Citibank N. A.
I hereby inform you that I lost y redit card no. [protected] issued by Citibank N. A. and on discussions with their officials the card was blocked on [protected] (and issued a new credit card no. [protected] against the above). However, Citibank officials intimated on phone that the following three purchases were also made on the above mentioned credit card which were not made by me:-

Sl. No. Date Time Name of the Merchant Amount(Rs.)
[protected] 8.05 pm Shiva Traders, Noida 310.00
2 -do- 9.26 pm Adunik - The Mobile 30, 000.00
3 -do- 9.27 pm Adunik -The Mobile 20, 000.00
Total 50, 310.00

The above three purchases were not made by me and the same was informed by me to Citibank N. A. officials. It can also be seen from Citibank N. A. records since (approximately 3 years) the time I have been using their card that I have not made any such purchases and I have paid the entire amount every month without fail. Moreover, previously I had used Citibank Credit cards No. 0197 6002 (Citibank Times Credit Card 1999 onwards) and Citibank Credit cards No. [protected] at Ahmedabad and had no disputes with Citibank.

In this connection, I wanted to inform you that I have filed a written complaint with the Police Authorities at Sector 24, Noida on [protected]. A photocopy of the duly acknowledged complaint is enclosed for your kind perusal.

Further, I have disputed the above amount of Rs. 50, 310-- and have filed Card Member Declaration Form (photocopy enclosed) on [protected] with Citibank Officials. In addition, I disputed the above charges verbally on their Gurgoan telephone no. [protected] on various dates and asked them to credit the above amount as I have neither done the above purchases nor sign the merchant slips. The Citibank instead of crediting my account have started charging Interest, Late Payment charges etc. and harassing me through telephone calls and SMSs.

You are requested to kindly take up the matter at your level with Citibank Officials for not harassing me as I am not in a position to pay for the misdeeds-frauds of others.

Citibank Logo Citibank