Citibank / fidelia gupta

1 411 7th Ave.Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

On February 11, 2013, Fidelia Gupta contacted me via Craigslist.org about renting a room from us. She responded to our "looking for a roommate ad." She explained that she was living in Glasgow, Scotland and was taking a job as a chemist in or near Phoenix, AZ. After much communication, we agreed to have her rent from us. I only asked that she pay a her refundable deposit ($200) and first month's rent ($350) before moving in. Then on February 21, 2013 Ms. Gupta Fedex's me out an official check for the amount of $3, 500 to help pay for the delivery of her furniture and car which she expected to be around $1, 900. Then she requested I hold onto the extra money to give to her upon her arrival. After further online investigation, many other consumers were complaining that Ms. Gupta contacted them as well with similar arrangements and that the check was probably fake. I then cancelled all arrangements with Ms. Gupta and did not cash the check. The official check was issued from Citibank and mailed from the Duquesne LIght Company, where Ms. Gupta might be employed or associated with this company. Ms. Gupta contacted me from her email address - fivaflex114@gmail.com.

Cr
Jul 27, 2015

Comments

• Ji
      5th of Jul, 2011
    Citibank - People

So four months ago I lost my job and have been on unemployment benefits. I figure I would just ride it out and squeeze everything I could out of the government. It’s my tax money anyway, well not mine because I am one of the 47% who doesn’t pay taxes but what the hell. I have also decided that I no longer want to pay my mortgage so I stopped two months ago. Now the citibank is calling nonstop wanting their money and told them I lost my job and you took bailout money so you need to reduce my loan or I ain’t gonna pay. I told them if they call again I’m gonna call Obama and sue them. Any class actions out there I can join, let’s get these horrible banks and show them who the bosses are.

• Bi
      10th of Aug, 2015
    Citibank - Several
    Citigroup
    Calle Alejandro Villalobos 108-Chorrillos LIMA-PERU
    Peru
    Phone: 4674508

Mi nombre es Bienvenido Córdova, de Lima-Peru, he sido cliente del Citi Bank en mi país. Estoy recibiendo correos que el CITIBANK de
    Londres con su Director Remittance Department MR. SCOTT PETERS, ha hecho una transferencia al Fondo Monetario Internacional a la persona de Rev. Kenneth Brown teléfono +194046624210, y para hacerme llegar la transferencia a mi cuenta en Lima me piden el pago de $1, 500 dólares a través de Western Unión para el CITIBANK de Londres. El fondo a ser transferido a mi cuenta es de varios millones de dólares por
    concepto de indemnización de herencia. Quisiera saber si esto es real o es un engaño. Gracias anticipadas por la atención a la presente.