Citibankcitibank deleted my account from their system

N Mar 07, 2017

I opened citi gold account with citibank n. a, la-rancho park 10680 w pico blvd los angeles, ca 90064 on december 11, 2010 and assigned ms. rosa shadsirat to assist. citi bank couldnt provide me with my debit card during my stay in los angeles and I had to returned back to my country. when I contacted them about my card they always told me the card is sent or they are sending me a new card but I never got the card. finally on december 13th 2016 they told me that my account doesn't exist and asked me to contact unclaimed. org and sco. ca. gov both these office doesn't have any details of my fund or account. again I contacted citibank and they told me to write to 100 citi bank drive san antonio, tx 78245 which I did and posted on january 4th 2017. today march 7th 2017 I tried all means to contact citibank and all failed. I would appreciate if someone could get back to me because I m not living in usa but in bhutan, calling usa is very expensive and does not get connected to the right person. I had attached 7 documents as evidence and my contact details are in the document.