Citibank / falsely damaging my credibility

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

As I applied for Citibank credit card in the month of January 2009, I understand that approval of credit card application at the sole discretion of Citibank, when I checked the status of my application it got declined and the reason for decline was told to me by the representative of Citibank that I have not made payment for my previous Citibank credit card. To my knowledge Citibank never ever given me loan or issued me credit card before, I requested to provide me valid reason for the denial of my credit card application but I did not get any response from Citibank .As a result of this false accusation I feel my reputation is being damaged by Citibank.

Comments

• Ci
      31st of May, 2010

Citi is run by greed and it's become obvious the only customers they want are those they can exploit with high interest rates, late fees and bogus other charges. I've closed every account I had with them and took the credit score ding rather than give them opportunities to extort from me. This company is run by snakes very similar to the politicians.