Citi Bank / citi bank neft transfer issues
I have transferred a sum of 200000 from my citi bank account (A/C: [protected]) (IFSC: CITI0000004) to one of my friend’s State bank of Hyderabad account (A/C : [protected]) (IFSC: SBHY0020859) on 8th of July 2011. The amount has not been credited to her account yet. The RBI reference number that citi bank has given me is CITIN11127420337.
CITI bank is not able to help me trace out where exactly my money is. If this is the value citi bank is giving for a persons hard earned money then and a mans urgency this has to be highly condemned. This transfer will cost a mans whole carrier if not done in time.
Although I have raised the concerns with both the banks, they are not taking the matter seriously. Please help.
More Citi Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge