Circle K Lottery Fraud / lottery fraud
The westwood circle k is the site of this incident and anthony mayberry was the cashier.
I went in on christmas day between 4 & 5 in the afternoon. I gave him 3 winning tickets. One lucky for life and one lucky in love I believe it is called. He scanned them I saw him remove one of the receipts then only gave me partial winnings. He proceeded to tell me that one of them had been cashed, when I saw him hide the original. I continued to ask why it was when there was no way possible, when they were purchased from the westwood location and cashed in the westwood location. He proceeded to rescan and show me that it had been cashed when he took the receipt saying the winnings were valid. This is lottery fraud. It is a serious offense.
More Circle K Lottery Fraud Complaints & Reviews
- Circle K - poor employee treatment 
- Circle K Stores - juul and other vaping devices/pods sold to minors 
- Circle K - gross and unexceptable treatment of employees 
- Circle K - rude and racists employees 
- Circle K - really bad employee policies 
- Circle K Stores - employees
- Circle K Stores - store #5536
- Circle K 27 in Charleston - employees
- Circle K Stores - car wash
- Circle K - customer service