Chrysler / ypsilon headlight fault
I have A ypsilon with only 15000 miles on the clock and it has a fault with the head lights going off whilst driving at random intervals. It has had the recall done with the software update but this has not cured the the dangerous issue with this car. I have researched this and there is multiple forums relating to this issue which state the only fix is to have the stalk changed as the problem lies here. The Jeep car service centre have not helped me in any way stating the update has been completed and I have to pay nearly 100 pounds to even have a look at the car.
This is shocking as the issue is well documented and I cannot believe Chrysler will not rectify this fault as part of a recall.
My registration is NL62 XXW.
I would appreciate some common sense to rectify this dangerous fault before taking this any further.
A Worried Crysler owner Mr S Rice
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 25 days for replacing damaged oil cooler
- Chrysler - heater core/cooling system in chrysler automobile
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep compass
- Chrysler - alignment
- Chrysler - town & country limited wheelchair van