Chrysler / repairs & poor customer service from chrysler customer assistance center
After becoming exasperated with my local Chrysler dealership in repairing my Town and Country van, I contacted the Michigan Customer Assistance Center only to get even poorer Customer Service. After three full days of repeated calls I can not get anyone to even discuss my van issues, let alone act on anything. Today's excuse is "the person handling your case is out sick today" she will call you when she gets back. No, they won't assign it to anyone else; no, there isn't anyone who will step in; no, there isn't any other things that can happen, I just wait until day 4 with no contact.
This is my third Chrysler, and my last. My son has a Jeep, and we won't go that direction again either.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - Recall Request
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service 
- Chrysler - 2016 chrysler town and country