Chrysler Company / Poor quality of the product
This is my 6th Chrysler Product and my first Dodge product. My previous 5 mini-vans were Chrysler Town and Country and this is my first Dodge Caravan. To be honest, Lego is made of stronger plastic than my Dodge bumper. The vehicle only has 6800 miles on it and the bumper needs to be replaced. This winter, I turned around in front of a snowbank, I wasn't even going 2 mph and the bumper tore.
I am astonished at the poor quality of this product.
More Chrysler Company Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - dealer number is: 7557 / dodge ram 2017 laramie power wagon, selling me truck with wrong towing capacity
- Chrysler - 2014 jeep grand cherokee rear hatch area panel disjoining
- Chrysler - purchased new tires and received unacceptably poor service 
- Chrysler - 2016 chrysler town and country
- Chrysler - customer service questionable