Chrysler / can't get the part
My complaint isn't with Peter's but with Chrysler. I have had my jeep at Peter's one week. Not because they can't fix it but because they can't get the part to fix it. There is a national "back order" on the part. This is ridiculous. If this particular part is in such demand then maybe it is a manufacturing default and there needs to be a recall. The part I am referring to is the boot and linkage that goes to the transmission. Peter's said that the Dallas warehouse has had a back order of 12 parts and can't get them.
I have a 2005 right hand drive Jeep. I have had to rent a car because I can't get my car fixed. I think you should reimburse me because it is your fault either through manufacturing default or production of this particular part. My name is Jackie Oliver and my email address is: _jackieophoto AT aol.com_ (mailto:jackieophoto AT aol.com). My phone number is903/968-2293. I want to talk to a person.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - Spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - Defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - Fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2018 jeep wrangler jl paint issue
- Chrysler - dodge van b 2500
- Chrysler - unhappy with radio that apparently is defective in many jeep wrangler models
- Chrysler - used car sale 
- Chrysler - 2012 jeep wrangler unlimited sport