Chrysler / can't get the part

My complaint isn't with Peter's but with Chrysler. I have had my jeep at Peter's one week. Not because they can't fix it but because they can't get the part to fix it. There is a national "back order" on the part. This is ridiculous. If this particular part is in such demand then maybe it is a manufacturing default and there needs to be a recall. The part I am referring to is the boot and linkage that goes to the transmission. Peter's said that the Dallas warehouse has had a back order of 12 parts and can't get them.

I have a 2005 right hand drive Jeep. I have had to rent a car because I can't get my car fixed. I think you should reimburse me because it is your fault either through manufacturing default or production of this particular part. My name is Jackie Oliver and my email address is: _jackieophoto AT aol.com_ (mailto:jackieophoto AT aol.com). My phone number is903/968-2293. I want to talk to a person.

Ja

Comments

• Pe
      10th of Feb, 2009

I agree, Chrysler has the "worst" inventory for parts.
    For 2 weeks now my 05' jeep liberty has sat at the dealership because there is no stock of new tranfer cases to be gotten in the USA - I have to rent a car indefinately now without the knowledge of knowing when the new part will arrive. "WHAT KIND OF CLOWNS ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS SAD CORPOR-
    ATION! No wonder people are buying foriegn and shutting the door in the face of incompetent and
    overpriced inferior products. The public should not be fooled, they deserve to fail because they sell junk
    and don't know what "quality" is if it bit them.