Cheapoair / asking for a refund with a medical certificate!

1 Australia Review updated:

i've been calling to cheapoair customer services for months because i bought a ticket with them and for medical reasons i wont be able to fly, i am asking for a refund, I even have the medical certificate that i have been offering many times to send them but nobody replies or solve my issue.

I have been told that they are sending my case to an special department and they will reply in one week, it is 6 months now waiting for a solution.

the last time I call them was today and after talking with 3 agents the last one just hang up the call without any explanation

I feel really offended, they are just wasting my time and they will keep my money!

Al
Sep 20, 2018

Comments

28th of Sep, 2018

My Booking # is 53928403 from Cheap O Air. within minutes of making my booking I called Cheap O air to cancel my booking on Air Asia as the return flight afforded not enough time for completing my meeting.The team that I was going to have the meeting cancelled the meeting Subsequently I have made # of calls to Cheap O Air and requested a refund for my flight. I have been shuttled from one department to the other and been repeatedly told that it is very difficult to get through to Air Asia the Airlines. I was at that time told that someone would get back to me a in a few hours. Since it has now been over 12 hours, I called back and was answered by a person out of Ukraine. She told me that they are trying to get info from the Airline.
    It is really interesting that to book a ticket it takes less than two minutes, but for a refund on cancellation, it has been 12 hours and now I have been told to wait 24 hours! Wow.!
    Can anyone help? THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY TRAVEL NEEDS