Cheapoair / asking for a refund with a medical certificate!
i've been calling to cheapoair customer services for months because i bought a ticket with them and for medical reasons i wont be able to fly, i am asking for a refund, I even have the medical certificate that i have been offering many times to send them but nobody replies or solve my issue.
I have been told that they are sending my case to an special department and they will reply in one week, it is 6 months now waiting for a solution.
the last time I call them was today and after talking with 3 agents the last one just hang up the call without any explanation
I feel really offended, they are just wasting my time and they will keep my money!
More Cheapoair Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com - is there some sort of meltdown going on! 
- [Resolved] CheapoAir.com and Travelation.com - bait and switch! 
- Cheapoair - airfare cancellation fee made online within 24 hours 
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - fraud and poor customer service!
- CheapoAir.com - charge for seat assignment & lousy customer service 
- Cheapoair - itinerary
- Cheapoair - services
- Cheapoair - myticket and my wife's ticket
- Cheapoair - didn't offer refund or alternative options when flight was cancelled - very poor customer service
- [Resolved] Cheapoair - flight