Chase Mortgage Company / terrible company!

1 Po Box 78116 Phoenix Arizona 85062-8116Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-548-7912

I went to pay my mortgage and was told that the bank refuse it, then force my house into foreclose. I went home and call chase to find what is the problem. I was behind on my mortgage two months and they start to foreclose on my house. I ask the guy why they not taking may payment, he said because your is in foreclose. I said what he said we could foreclose after 30 days.

Va

Comments

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2009
    Chase Mortgage Company - Unpaid taxes
    Chase
    Erie
    Pennsylvania

Chase mortgage company is out of control. We have a mortgage with them and pay escrow for our taxes and insurance. In December 2008 we learned that the taxes for two of our four parcels had not been paid so we contacted Chase and they told us it was there mistake and would be taken care of. On Jan. 8th we recieved a letter stating the taxes had been paid on Dec. 31st so we took there word for it. About a week later we got another notice from our tax collector for the taxes they said they paid. We called again and the person at Chase all but admitted they lied about paying our taxes that we paid escrow for. Now they want to raise our payment 70.00 to makeup the difference. This is a scam if I ever seen one. They are crooks at chase and when you try to solve a problem with they the more you talk to them the bigger the mess gets. Something should be done about a company that has websites just from people the ripoff.

• Ve
      11th of Oct, 2009

Every state is different; banks have to follow guidelines/laws. Maybe if you paid your bills you wouldn't be in this mess. Pardon MY ignorance, but how about a second job, selling the other car, stop going out to dinner, etc. It is called being responsible when you sign a contract. How would you feel if your employer didn't pay you for a month b/c times were "tough?" Hmmmm...