Chase Mortgage Co. / modification request
I have trying to get a Chase Mortgatge Modification since April of 2009. Every time I call I get transferred from department to department telling me I have to resubmit paperwork because it has expired or I didn't send in the appropriate documentation. I have completed the 4506T form at least six times now and submitted it and yet they still cannot help me figure out what I qualify for. The latest phone call representative I spoke with told me I was on a trial plan however, I have no documentation supporting such and she was unable to tell me what the payments were reduced to. These people give you the run around every time you call and it is ridiculous!! They claim they want to help however no one there is capable of answering any questions or to get you the help you need.
More Chase Mortgage Co. Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card