Chase Mortgage Co. / modification request

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I have trying to get a Chase Mortgatge Modification since April of 2009. Every time I call I get transferred from department to department telling me I have to resubmit paperwork because it has expired or I didn't send in the appropriate documentation. I have completed the 4506T form at least six times now and submitted it and yet they still cannot help me figure out what I qualify for. The latest phone call representative I spoke with told me I was on a trial plan however, I have no documentation supporting such and she was unable to tell me what the payments were reduced to. These people give you the run around every time you call and it is ridiculous!! They claim they want to help however no one there is capable of answering any questions or to get you the help you need.

Comments

• La
      18th of Feb, 2010

This is Not a complaint, let me repeat, this is NOT a complaint, this is for people that need help and got theirselves into jams w/ company's that took money upfront w/o helping them with a solution for their home, please check out this company, JK-Liberators Delinquent Mortgage & Debt Relief Program, www.jkliberators.org . They really helped me out when i was in a terrible jam AND i had little faith in them b/c i've been in 4 different loan mod programs, including Nationwide, and was ripped the hell off. BUT i prayed about it and decided to give it another try and i received really great results and i'm finally happy with the results. I highly recommend this company to anybody.

So far I've recommended this company to a couple of my neighbors and they are happy too. I know that working w/ another company my be hard, especially for me, just pray and put a little more trust in this people. U can call these people and get to speak w/ somebody(a REAL person) almost all the time, and receive and update. most of the time u would get a call before u can call them. there are really good on communication. so yes that is a plus.

If you would like to try them, the website is www.jkliberators.org and remember **NO UPFROUNT FEES!!!**