Chase Health Advance / finance charge
I have been trying to straighten out a finance charge issue for months. Mt minimum payment due was 110.00. I wrote the check for 100 even in error.
when I realized my mistake i called and after being on hold for 20 plus minutes I was told to submit the difference. I did that but payment was recd 2 days late and my finance charge was raised to 24.75 % along with late charges. When I called again and held again for another 25 minutes the very unprofessional person told me that nothing could be done. I told her that I would pay off my balance in full and close the account - she replied go ahead. Once again I submitted payment and once again it showed receiving two days late on the account. I find this very strange. No other credit card/ bill payment is arriving late. Today 2/3/09 I have tried calling again and keep getting a recording telling me my hold time is over five minutes. NO ONE should use this service.
More Chase Health Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - private client service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - banking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - checking account promotion
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - debit card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - mortgage