The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Mortgage — home refinance
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received a letter from Chase, so I called the number. I ended up speaking with Kathryn R Daigneault (a mortgage consultant - a sales woman). She convinced me to refinance and had me give her my credit card number to apply. The same day, I was charged $750.00 on my credit card. When I discovered that the information was not the same as the flyer I received, and I just did refinance last year, I called to cancel the application. I spoke to Kathryn and her supervisor Angie, both saying I could not change my mind and $750 was non-refundable. Then called numerous times and left messages, never heard back. I think that this is a bait. I am a Chase customer, that makes this worse.
More Chase Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts