Chase Credit Card / bill recived late scam

Hillsboro, OR, United States Review updated:
I have been with chase for a number of years and have used their promotional checks wich gave me 2.9 to 4.9 fixed. I used one last month to pay off another credit card and later that month when my bill was due i did not recieve a bill. I later recived the bill 6 days after it was due, convieniently for them this null'd all my promotional APR's leaving me with 18, 000 in credit debt at 24.99 percent. Their constomer service center would not do anything about it stating that i "could have gone online and checked and saw that it was due". In the past i have always recieved my bills from them 6 days after the post date, this time i recived it 6 days after the due date... Ive been scammed.. this is actualy the 2nd time this has happend to me through chase, I guess i learned my lesson the hard way.. DONT DEAL WITH CHASE
Co

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009
Seriously? You honestly think Chase holds the statements too long, deliberately, to get another 6 bucks a month out of you? I know good and well that my credit cards are all due between the 15th and 22nd of the month. I have three cards, a toddler, a mortgage and all the bills that come with, a car payment, and I have never paid the bill yet except the one time after I gave birth I was in the hospital and they reversed my late fee and reset my promo APR. AND, Chase is there 27/7/265. Why didn't you just call and ask where your bill was? If you don't get your electric bill on time, does that mean you don't have to pay it? And who says YOU'RE not lying about whether you got your bill?Pay your bill on time.
  23rd of Jan, 2009
that's supposed to be 24/7/365
Ma
  27th of Jan, 2009
Why didn't you pay your bill while you were giving birth? have you thought about that most people have more than 3 cards and all the other bills that you have! It is very true that Chase have been scaming everyone, they did't do for the $ 6 bucks like you mentioned but they will do for the 24.99 % why don't you google Chase and check out what they been doing with the promotional offers that they have mailed to customers, raising minimum payments, adding bogus fees and etc. once you accept any offer from Chase, they turn aroung and change the agreement without further notice or giving you the chance of opting out! not honoring their offer.
  31st of Jan, 2009
Oh and for the record, EVERYONE is doing this to their non profitable customers. Hell, Citibank is raising the minimum payments AND the interest rate!

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank