Chase Credit Card / fraud & cheating!
I closed my Chase credit card account when I realized that I was charged $29 late fee plus $6.37 finance charges. I paid on the due date electronically. So I just didn't think it was fair for them to charge me the money, since I always pay full balance on time. The customer service representative was rude. She said it takes two days to process. What? Out of a Chase banking account? Meantime I rip the card and applied for a new account at HSBC. My credit score is 775. I received the card in 10 days.
The remaining balance at CHASE was paid in full RIGHT ON TIME but after a month I receive another bill from Chase with a finance charge of $4.82.
More Chase Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - mobile banking
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - discrimination
- Chase Bank - fraud charges reversed; checking account