Chase Bank / charge to cash a check
I had a personal check made ou to me for about $800 for a product I sold. It was from a chase bank so I went inside to cash it. The teller asked me if I had an account with Chase. I said I have a chase credit card and my 200, 000 mortgage was with Chase but I did not have a saving or checking account with chase. They said they would cash the check for a 6 dollar fee because I did not have a checking or savings account even though it was issed by chase. I left and put it in my bank for free. I HATE CHASE BANK!!!
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - account / customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase liquid account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - late payment reporting to the credit agencies during home loan modification process.
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - jp morgan chase allowed the criminals to steal $38,900 from my account a letting them get away with that
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new debit card