Chase Bank / didnt obama bail outb the banks already? chase bank is certainly double dipping!
Didnt Obama already bail these banks out?
Hers "My" Complaint:
On the 3rd of every month, My disability check gets deposited into my account. I am on pennies surviving like everyone else right now just trying to make ends meet.
In 2004, i had TWO bank accounts with Washington Mutual. ONE of them was overdrafted 1000.00 and eventually closed. The other remained open and in good standing. Fast forward 5 years, CHASE bank acquires Washington Mutual. My good standing account is grandfathered in ( so i obviously didn't sign any forms relinquishing my rights) - NOW, 6 years later out of nowhere without any notices, warnings or foresight, CHASE has come in on the 3rd day of the month coldly calculated and ripped my disability money from me WHILE it was still pending at that!!. Thus, defaulting on my rent check, causing an added 100.00 charge with my building manager and getting a 3 day eviction notice.
Can they do this?
They are actually stealing from the federal government as the funds haven't even cleared yet! I am told due to my fixed income that i am exempt from this. (Unfortunately today is Saturday and i must wait until Monday to find out.)
DO NOT THINK FOR A MOMENT you are safe from these guys as i thought i was. Monday morning, The accounts get closed and i move to a credit union. If you have the time in the day, research CHASE BANK on line with the proper keywords and find out the truth about these corporate snakes. I cant belive this nightmare activity is allowed to go on. My local states attorney office gets the next call along with the department of Financial Institutions http://www.dfi.ca.gov/consumers/
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - privacy breach my chase employee
- JP Morgan Chase Bank - robocalls in some sort of chinese language. 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - I kavita bissoondial please free free to call me at 646-271-4438 or email me at [email protected]
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - terrible customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - fraud department