Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank / unethical behavior / discrimination

1 New York, NY, United States

On Nov 21, 2018, in the hours of 1:30 - 2:00pm I visited the chase branch on 775 Columbus Ave to withdraw funds. I've recently cancelled my debit card because I misplaced it and was waiting for a new one to come in the mail. For this reason I had to see an teller rather than use ATM. The banker I spoke to name was Carlos "young Spanish guy". I explained to Carlos that I've also lost my Driver License but was able to show him my photo work ID, government issued benefit card, my Social, birth certificate, Address and any other information he may need to Identify myself. Now even though I've just stood there and watched a SPANISH Lady on the line in front of me with only an NYCID card with the same issue as me withdraw funds with Carlos with no problem because "he knew her" of coarse I was denied service because he or any worker in the branch didn't know me (which was his exact words). This is the same branch that I've opened my account with and scanned my driver license and info into there system that he could've easily pulled up to verify my Identity. Why wasn't my photo benefit government issued card along with my work id enough? Is it because I'm an young African America and he feels that we are more prone to commit crimes and scams? Carlos refusing to service me because of my race was unfair and he should face disciplinary action.

Ri