Chase Bank / chase bank scamming people out of their hard earned money and don't even care!
I am writing to let anyone and everyone know not to deal with chase bank.About a week ago I called into the 800 number to find out when I should put in my deposit. I spoke with a young lady named keisha. She advised me that as long as it was there before midnight I would be ok, well that most certainly was not the case. I found out that because I put it through the ATM-like I was told to do. I missed the cut-off for that banking day. If I had known that I would have deposited the money in there right then, and not waited a few hours!! Well, the next day I went online and looked at my balance... and I was charged a 35.00 overdraft fee. I called and talked to a manager, who basically told me she thought I was a liar, and that I didn't speak with anyone. I just said forget it and hung up, well in the week following CHASE'S error, I have been charged 155.00 dollars in overdraft fees, and a daily overdraft fee. I am closing my account which I have had for years. I did exactly what I was told to do, and all of the sudden they are saying they have no record of me even calling in!!! They are scamming people out of their hard earned money and don't even care!
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase business checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - check deposit bank/teller rules
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - $25000 missing wire
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - way they switch around payments to suit the bank with overage fees