Chase Bank / decreased credit limit during the month then charged over the limit fee!
Noticed credit card was not working, went online to see if there was something wrong. I noticed the credit limit had been almost cut in half. Then I noticed I was over the limit and they were charging me an over the limit fee!!! I have never been late over my limit and pay my balance in full every month. I called chase and the horrible customer service just kept saying it is "ligitamate business practices." They were rediculous talked with three different people and the READ me the same lines. Could not understand how they can opt to change the credit limit mid-billing cycle and then charge an over the credit limit when I had not been informed of the credit limit change. They told me I would receive a notice in about 7-10 business days. I have 2 cards with them and I refuse to use them now.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - front desk/ customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase marriott card
- Chase.com - brokerage/sole owner; investment/stocks/bonds
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - wrong information from teller