Chase Bank / rude manager
Hi this is the last time I would ever do any type of business with chase bank my story starts with the branch located on bell blvd bayside ny 11361 this is by far one of the most disrespectful branch manager I have ever encountered and I am not pleased at this point and would like to start off by saying sarah roselli who is the current manager at the branch lies and is very deceiving by forcing people to open up accounts with the branch and not allowing them to cancel due to the lack of quotas to hit every month this woman is very nasty and rude she does not know how to operate a business and all she does is sit on her desk and does nothing to help I was at the branch and seen associates and teller get treated unfairly and seen a few humiliated at times. I would like to see her be replaced or moved to a different location and I am sure allot of clients would agree.
Ps I do not want any one to ever go there and I will tell all my friends and family to never go back to chase do to the way I was treated by that manager. I also have no more accounts with chase and I am not planning on opening any at no point in time I am also planing on telling my friends to leave chase and go to a better bank.
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase - chase raising rates! 
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- Jpmorgan Chase - deposit accounts