Chase Bank / rude manager

41-22 bell blvd, Baysie, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-229-5000

Hi this is the last time I would ever do any type of business with chase bank my story starts with the branch located on bell blvd bayside ny 11361 this is by far one of the most disrespectful branch manager I have ever encountered and I am not pleased at this point and would like to start off by saying sarah roselli who is the current manager at the branch lies and is very deceiving by forcing people to open up accounts with the branch and not allowing them to cancel due to the lack of quotas to hit every month this woman is very nasty and rude she does not know how to operate a business and all she does is sit on her desk and does nothing to help I was at the branch and seen associates and teller get treated unfairly and seen a few humiliated at times. I would like to see her be replaced or moved to a different location and I am sure allot of clients would agree.

Ps I do not want any one to ever go there and I will tell all my friends and family to never go back to chase do to the way I was treated by that manager. I also have no more accounts with chase and I am not planning on opening any at no point in time I am also planing on telling my friends to leave chase and go to a better bank.

Comments

• Bi
      11th of Jun, 2011

i opened up a chase college account at that same bank. the reason for me doing it was they had a deal for students where opening up the college account would credit you $100 free to your checking. money was never credited and the guy who opened it stopped working there and was never able to solve this for me. manager told me she didnt know what i was talking about. a year later when opening up a new account after closing the old one, the teller at another chase location told me the reason was because the guy never opened it as a collegr account but opened it as a regular account. i like chase as they have taken off overdraft fees for me among other things but i agree, that location sucks.