Chase Auto Group / false advertisement

60 Asbury Rd, Hackettstown, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 973-850-4822

This company sold me a car they falsely advertised online. They told me both timing belt and all other belts on my car were replaced at 83, 000 miles. I have the advertisement from their website as proof with the owner's number right on it. I have since been the owner of this car for 3 months in which every bit of the car has needed repairs, not normal wear and tear repairs mind you. I have since replaced the transmission, all brakes and rotors, both wheel bearing assemblies, both tie-rod ends, both axles, and the thermostat. On top of this, the car I purchased does NOT even have a timing belt, it has a timing chain, which has never been replaced, and the serpentine belt and supercharger belt were NEVER replaced!! NEVER EVER EVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!! I will have my day in court with them but I would NEVER wish this on anyone!! What trouble I have gone through to have a safe vehicle!!

Comments

• Jj
      8th of Feb, 2011

Those two losers are the lowest ### of the earth. Lying scam artists. I hope more people come forward, I think what Chase Auto Group needs is to be put out of business. Stop buying their crappy cars. No one in this economy wants to waste money first on buying a car and then on fixing every possible thing that could be wrong with it! Get your money back from these lying lowlife people and RUN!!!

• Ju
      26th of Oct, 2011

thanks for the info. i have been checking out their vehicles on ebay. the last thing i need right now is to buy a lemon from some out-of-state used car salesman. i hope you filed consumer complaints with the state of NJ about this as well. sorry you had to go through this. i've been ripped off before and it SUCKS!

• Us
      2nd of Dec, 2011

Terrible experience also, deceptive ads on Ebay with pictures that do not match the car. They try and sell outside of Ebay and deliver a car that is clearly not what is advertised knowing you are states away.