Chase Auto Finance / car loan

1 Pottstown, PA, United States Review updated:

Chase auto finance sucks!!! My husband and I financed a 2006 chrysler 300 in 2005. We got hit with 18% interest. We have been paying since 2005, so it is some ridiculous amount when it finally gets paid off. Well for one my husband had got sick a few times in 2008, so we were late on our payments. Chase literally called us, this is no exageration at least 5 times a day. Everyday. Sundays and holidays. Ok fast foward to last month. My husband works for the state in pa. Starting in june he was told the government was not going to pass the budget in july so the state employees would not be paid. So he was not able to make june's payment. So july he does not get a paycheck. Chase is steady calling... We explained to the lady at chase that we have had the contract since 05. We have been late only 3 times if even that in almost 4 years. My husband explained about the budget thing with the state, she said she would talk to the supervisor. So nothing happened and then one day I asked my husband where he parked the car... It was repossesed!!... We were able to get it back for 3 months of back pay. And fees and all that. So $1960 later we are ready to get our car back. Now there is a big run around about where our personal belongings are, and they had to make a key to get in the car... Ha! An extra $225... Hey they could have knocked on our door they could have had a key! So now we owe the auction $225... And we have no idea what happened to our belongings...1 big hassle... Suppose we could not come up with the $1960 they would have sold it at auction! To top it off the value of the car is paid for! We are just paying interest!

Moral of the story: yes it was stupid of us not to have emergency $ but when chase says they are gonna repossess your car take them seriously. And if they don't say they will, they will!!! I guess they don't want people hiding their cars?

Chase sucks!! I can't wait to be out of this contract with this over priced loan and high interest.

Dg

Comments

• Li
      13th of Oct, 2009

I just posted my complaint regarding Chase Auto a few minutes ago before noticing that one of this wesites sponsors is "Chase". What kind of scam is this?