Chase Auto Finance / double debit, overdraft fees
In June of 2008 Chase double debited my checking account and stated it was my fault because I had made two payments online, one for instant pay and then scheduled one for three days later. I explained to them that I had not done this and wanted one payment credited back to my account. Also, I wanted to be reimbursed for the overdraft fees they had caused. I was given a laundry list of things to fax them (and I did) but got no where with this. Well, after double debiting my account, they sent me a check for the overpayment BUT THEN refunded the two debits to the bank!! Two payments out then three payments refunded!!
And now they say I have a negative report on my credit history for 30+ days late!! I can not use my checking account because Chase keeps taking and returning odd amounts. So, I thought that I should use auto - debit and made arrangements with chase ofr this to start --------- well, when the date came for the payment to come out automatically I was told it couldn't happen as we had agreed because my Chase account was delinquent (???) The will tell you anything on the telephone but will not stick behind it. Plus, They never paid the full balance to the former car loan company and it took me over three months to get them to do after being told several times it was taken care of. This was another derogatory credit rating I did not deserve. It's just not a group you can trust with something as valuable as an automobile or your credit. In a word they are crooked.
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - front desk/ customer service
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase marriott card
- Chase.com - brokerage/sole owner; investment/stocks/bonds
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - wrong information from teller