Chase Auto Finance / harassing calls to wrong number
I received the first call asking for a name I didn't know - told her she had mis-dialed; I'd had the number for years. She treated me with disrespect; as if I were hiding them. Got a similar call a week later; this time with a taunting tone. I complained to Chase Auto Finance. They claim there is nothing they can do unless I provide information on the collector calling! The third call I tried to get a name - the woman suddenly realized I was trying to track the call and hung up instantly.
That Chase hires a person such as the one by whom I was harassed, and is indifferent to their actions is unconscionable.
I tried to reach senior management at Chase Corporate to let them know their Auto Finance division was in need of attention - I was blown off with a "You can send your concerns to this address.".
More Chase Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - refusing to refund life savings
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - international financial services (ifs)
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - chase business checking account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - check deposit bank/teller rules
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - $25000 missing wire