Chase Auto Finance / harassing calls to wrong number

I received the first call asking for a name I didn't know - told her she had mis-dialed; I'd had the number for years. She treated me with disrespect; as if I were hiding them. Got a similar call a week later; this time with a taunting tone. I complained to Chase Auto Finance. They claim there is nothing they can do unless I provide information on the collector calling! The third call I tried to get a name - the woman suddenly realized I was trying to track the call and hung up instantly.
That Chase hires a person such as the one by whom I was harassed, and is indifferent to their actions is unconscionable.
I tried to reach senior management at Chase Corporate to let them know their Auto Finance division was in need of attention - I was blown off with a "You can send your concerns to this address.".

Comments

20th of Aug, 2008

i have been fighting with this company for years about my old car loan. this company needs some serious customer service training. The representatives and managers are dispicable, and should not be dealing with the public. I have spoken to several manages regarding my problem and they just tell me to sue them. the problem is that. Chase reported to credit bureaus that my car loan was a charge-off / paid in full. my problem is, is that chase does not know the correct definition of charge-off. which means: profit loss, accounts will likely remain uncollectable, written off. I was 60 days late on my car loan in March, I forget what year. I recieved calls and I told them I was sending the payment to them. I ended up Paying off the car in full In July that same year which ended up being 2 months early. the final payment was do in september and I paid it in july. they reported to the the credit bureaus that it was a charge-off. Not that i was 60 days late then paid in full, but a charge off. I've done some research on this and found that :COMPANIES DO THIS SO IT SHOWS UP AS AN EXPENSE ON THEIR INCOME STATEMENT, THUR REDUCING THEIR NET INCOME. SO FOR THEM TO SAVE ALITTLE MONEY MY CREDIT GETS NAILED WITH THE CHARGE-OFF. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE FEDS. AND TREASURARY DEPT. BECAUSE US SO CALLED LITTLE PEOPLE NEED TO FIGHT BACK. WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AGAINST THIS DISPICABLE COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. LOOK AT ALL THE COMPAINTS AND HAS CHASE RESOLVED ANY? dO THEY EVEN CARE.NO!!! OTHER WISE WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A CORPORATE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMERS TO CALL WITH OUR ISSUES.I'LL FIGHT THIS TILL END. IF TIME HAS EXPIRED ON MY ISSUE AND GOT REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT REPORT AFTER 7 years. IAM STILL GOING TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THE PRINCIPAL . THEY HAVE NO RIGBHT TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE.