Chase Auto Finance / incompetence or fraud?

I leased a vehicle through Chase Auto Finance. At the end of the lease an employee of mine purchase the car from chase. She returned the plates and I never thought about it again. Several months later I received a bill for 270 dollars on taxes that Chase had paid to the city for taxes. I contacted the city and they informed me all I needed was the plate receipt for a full refund. I gave the city the receipt and tried man many times to fax it to chase. I would get one person who said they received it then 3 or 4 days later someone else would contact me for the money. I would explain that the city refunded the money and again try to fax them the receipt. This went on for two or three months. Same every time. I tried to contact a supervisor and came up with no results. I got a receipt from the city that the taxes had been refunded to Chase in full. I tried to contact chase and they told me that they had referred this to collections and they could not speak to me regarding this. hen collection companies started calling. i would fax them the receipts and within a few days new collection companies started calling and over and over. I now have dealt with no less then 9 or 10 collection companies who leave around 6 to 8 messages a day on my phone. They all tell me to stop them from calling I must fax them all the things I faxed Chase now over 15 months ago. Then new collection companies keep calling me. Chase says they can not help me. I am at the point were I have contacted the attorney generals office since Chase is clearly committing wire fraud trying to collect money they are not owed and to be hones I have received no help from them either.

My advice concerning this company is Never ever do business with them. My perfect credit has over 9 collections on it. I have committed hundreds and hundreds of hours to clearing this and I seem to be stuck in the abyss. Dont let this happen to you.

Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank Logo Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank