Chase Auto Finance / lease termination

I have a leased car with eight payments left. I have to get out of the lease b/c i hit the milage limit. So i bought a new car and needed to return the car to chase. Mind you Riverdale Jeep in NY would not take my old car. They were going to make the eight leftover payments. So I call Chase and they state (something not written in my contract) they cannot come to inspect/take the car before 180 days b4 it's due back. That's six months!!! I have eight months left and they are getting their money for all the paymnets upfront!! Why won't they take the damn car??????

Comments

• Ge
      13th of May, 2012

I had 12 months less to pay my loam, then they finish the contract, to reposes my car
    because pass due two payments, and pass due, fees, I the co signed of this loam, and they do not wants to accept a deals from my parts, they want the all amounts pay of, I can not do so, because I have not address to send the payments.
    The bank where I was making payments in the pass they can not accepted not payments for the pay off of this situations.
    this is a 2007 toyota tacoma.