Charter Communications / slow service speed customer service terrible
This company offers high speed internet along with telephone and cable television service. I have recently as in the last month of Aug and start of Sept. 2008 had intermittent service, very slow service in the range of 92k speeds. When you call them or contact them via the internet they always say the same thing disconnect your router and reboot the cable modem. Well this may be the first page in the customer service handbook you would think they could turn the page or at least admit they are/have current trouble with their service. But you will not get them to admit this because there customer service is not here in the states they do not have any clue as to what is going on with your service. So I suggest they fix their problem or supply me with a remote cable modem box reboot device. I would not recommend this company to anyone but the problem is is you are in their area you will have no choices for service other then their company and they know this and is why they can offer poor service and you will not be able to do anything about it.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet
- Charter Communications - spectrum intelligent home subscriber home portal/access/egress touch screen
- Charter Communications - charter email service suddenly suspended or broken...
- Charter Communications - spectrum cable