Charter Communications / continuous unresolved problems
New service installed with numerous problems and follow ups in April. The cable is still laying across the front lawn, they promised it would be buried "soon". Several calls later, and several "no show" appointments later, it is almost August and no action. Every time I call (and navigate their very unfriendly call system) I get told it was on the schedule and "someone" removed it. It then gets rescheduled, and no show, and then another call says it was removed from the schedule, etc, etc.
I was warned not to use this company and now I know why. If there is an accident from someone tripping over the cable or the lawn people cutting it, Charter is going to have to answer for their negligence. I tell EVERYONE I meet not to use Charter. You should hear my story about how a phone rep once refused to let me talk to a supervisor because "they won't help you either". Sad, pathetic company, and my problem is still not solved.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - installation debacle
- Charter Communications - burying cable
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet
- Charter Communications - spectrum intelligent home subscriber home portal/access/egress touch screen