Charter Communications / continuous unresolved problems

1 Kalamazoo, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8884382427

New service installed with numerous problems and follow ups in April. The cable is still laying across the front lawn, they promised it would be buried "soon". Several calls later, and several "no show" appointments later, it is almost August and no action. Every time I call (and navigate their very unfriendly call system) I get told it was on the schedule and "someone" removed it. It then gets rescheduled, and no show, and then another call says it was removed from the schedule, etc, etc.
I was warned not to use this company and now I know why. If there is an accident from someone tripping over the cable or the lawn people cutting it, Charter is going to have to answer for their negligence. I tell EVERYONE I meet not to use Charter. You should hear my story about how a phone rep once refused to let me talk to a supervisor because "they won't help you either". Sad, pathetic company, and my problem is still not solved.

Ga

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Aug, 2008

I am still reeling from the argument I had with the complacent Charter so-called "technician" yesterday. My company utilizes their web page software, Sitebuilder, which has a serious glitch in it. "Joe" told me the web page looked fine to him and there was nothing that could be done. I demanded to speak to his manager and his response was "he won't help you either". Wow. He should have just said, "Nobody here gives a @#$%" because that would have been more honest.

I left a large communications company two years ago to work at a small office and THANK GOD I did. Corporate America has forgotten how to take care of its customers.