Charter Communications / awful service
Charter communications is a franchise. They pay the areas they are in to do business there with your money, you are taxed on your bill. It is called a franchise fee. If people are so upset take action... Petition, get signatures, protest at city hall, do what you must, to get them removed and make room for a better and more reliable company.
This company is very deceitful. They put you in campaigns/promotions, and say we will e-mail you or send you a reminder when your 'special pricing' expires. I for one have never received any reminders, and when you do call, they say the pricing isn't available, or that in order to get a low price we need to bundle your services... What? I don't want any other crappy service. I already have internet service that goes out daily.
My advice to charter: keep your prices steady and your customer service reps in check, and maybe then you would have a good reputation. Oh, and your supervisors are ruder than the reps. And maybe get a service that is reliable, because I am sick of hearing... Oh there's an outage in your area.
I also have to laugh, ask for an e-mail confirming your new price and how long it will last... They will never ever e-mail this to anyone! Apparently when I asked a rep why, he said legalities. Lmao legalities cause they lie & add things to your acct. Ask to hear a previous recorded conversation, they don't exist for customers to hear. Yet they say you will be recorded. Oh the deceit grows.
I would suggest to charter communications: replace your leadership teams and trainers, because they are not doing a very good job at retaining your revenue or teaching your representatives how to be honest with a customer, not lie, because they just want their commissions. What are you 20 billion in debt? Someone needs to open their eyes there, and make some serious changes. And start regaining the clients trust.
I went to dish today, so you will not be receiving my $175.00 a month now, sorry about that.
More Charter Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Charter Communications - service outages 
- Charter Communications - being charged for returned equipment & the worst customer service/follow thru 
- Charter Communications - internet service outages 
- Charter Communications - numerous problems with charter communications 
- Charter Communications - installation debacle
- Charter Communications - burying cable
- Charter Communications - delivery of equipment response when late
- Charter Communications - internet
- Charter Communications - spectrum intelligent home subscriber home portal/access/egress touch screen