Chandra Hyundai I 20 / fraud
I herby lodge a strict complain against Chandra Hyundai, Udaipur for treating their customers in a totally unprofessional manner. Their Sales Manager, Mr. Akhilesh had come to my office on 25th June and after prolong negotiations, we finalized 2 numbers, Hundai I20 cars, magna version, silver colour. We even paid them booking amount of INR51, 000*2=102, 000/- for both the cars instantly. Mr Akhilesh promised us the delivery of the car before 13th July, as well as further booking confirmation letter and other details within the next few days.
Till date, we neither have the booking confirmation, nor the status on the cars. On 9th July, when I made an effort to Reach Mr. Akhilesh, he was not at all unapologetic about the delay, rather he was justifying himself by saying that we made a commitment, and not all commitments in the life can be fulfilled. I reminded him that he was still under obligation, on that he started talking nonsense. I reminded him that as a customer I have my rights to cancel the booking, and it is upto him to make the situation pleasant or to worsen it further. I further mentioned to him that one irritated customer will definitely deter atleast 10 other customers, and I will ensure that this word reaches out to all other potential Hyundai customers, local newspapers, media channels and blog sites on the internet. On this Mr. Akhilesh said that he does not cares and he will think tomorrow about all this matter. On demanding my booking amount with 18% interest and an apology letter, he did not give any concrete answer either. This is not at all done and I intent to lodge a formal complain with the competent court of law. I further intent to take the matter to full justice.
I demand a full scale written apology from MR. AKHILESH AND CHANDRA HYUNDAI. A stern action must be taken against both the dealership and the salesman which are trying to seriously damage the image of a customer oriented company such as HYUNDAI. Further, I demand an immediate delivery of my cars. I hope somebody is listening at HYUNDAI-INDIA. I never hoped for such an unpleasant start with HYUNDAI.
More Chandra Hyundai I 20 Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - dealership at hyundai of greer
- Hyundai - 2015 elantra
- Hyundai Motor America - service on 2009 hyundai sonata at autonation hyundai o'hare
- Hyundai Motor America - I am complaining about my 2012 hyundai sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - customer service and poor service at napleton hyundai