The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Harrisburg Hyundai — very pleased with harrisburg hyundai
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Wanted to share our great experience with Harrisburg Hyundai in Harrisburg PA. My wife and I was shopping for nissans and Hyundais for over three weeks. After we decided that the Hyundai was a better choice, we then began to visit three hyundai stores in the area of Harrisburg, Lancaster and Carlise. Harrisburg Hyundai was very professional and understood our needs, took the time to help us review all the options that was offered between the different models/trims of the Sonata. It was the only Hyundai dealership that the salesperson knew more about the car then we did. The other hyundai dealers, just gave us the keys and told us to drive the car and see if we like it, wow amazing thought I was at target.
Overall we had a great experience and enjoyed the time we spent there shopping for a car. Compared to the other dealers, Harrisburg Hyundai had the best product knowledge and really treated us like a client and that they cared about having our business.
We could of save $100-$200 at one of the other hyundai dealers in harrisburg however you get what you pay for, and Harrisburg Hyundai really took the time and educated us on the vehicles.
I appreciate the entire team and enjoy the overall experience, plus they offer tires for life rewards program that will even help us save more money in the long-run.
I would recommend anyone interested in a Hyundai go to harrisburg hyundai
More Harrisburg Hyundai Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective!
- Hyundai / Getz - paint
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Hyundai of New Port Richey - my car was a lemon!!!
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance