Harrisburg Hyundaivery pleased with harrisburg hyundai

Wanted to share our great experience with Harrisburg Hyundai in Harrisburg PA. My wife and I was shopping for nissans and Hyundais for over three weeks. After we decided that the Hyundai was a better choice, we then began to visit three hyundai stores in the area of Harrisburg, Lancaster and Carlise. Harrisburg Hyundai was very professional and understood our needs, took the time to help us review all the options that was offered between the different models/trims of the Sonata. It was the only Hyundai dealership that the salesperson knew more about the car then we did. The other hyundai dealers, just gave us the keys and told us to drive the car and see if we like it, wow amazing thought I was at target.

Overall we had a great experience and enjoyed the time we spent there shopping for a car. Compared to the other dealers, Harrisburg Hyundai had the best product knowledge and really treated us like a client and that they cared about having our business.

We could of save $100-$200 at one of the other hyundai dealers in harrisburg however you get what you pay for, and Harrisburg Hyundai really took the time and educated us on the vehicles.

I appreciate the entire team and enjoy the overall experience, plus they offer tires for life rewards program that will even help us save more money in the long-run.

I would recommend anyone interested in a Hyundai go to harrisburg hyundai

• Hy
    hyundaiharrisburgpa1 Aug 22, 2009

Thank you for your business, we at Harrisburg Hyundai in Harrisburg pa 17111, look forward to helping you with your future service and additional vehicle needs
    Regards
    harrisburg hyundai
    www.harrisburghyundai.com

• Ve
    VeryUnhappyCustomer Aug 31, 2009

Bogus entry! Same person who left HAPPY complaint left comment -- check out this real comment

HARRISBURG HYUNDAI CASH FOR CLUNKERS SCAM BY DEALER LEAVE SEVERAL CUSTOMERS WITH NO OPTIONS

On Tuesday 8/18/09 my wife and I went to Harrisburg Hyundai to do a "Cash for Clunkers" deal on a new car for our son going to college. Having already purchased a new Accent from there in 2005, and referring my brother there a week earlier, I expected no problems and a good deal. The program was explained, a deal was negotiated, credit reports were ran, and paperwork was started on a new 2009 Accent with my salesman Mike Brown. All seemed well.

The good news ended there. Upon entering the finance department for final signatures I was told the Government was slow on paying the dealers and it would be about a week before we could pick up the car. Having no immediate need for it, I went ahead and signed the paperwork, which consisted of a "Buyers Order" and a privacy statement, put down a $500.00 deposit and was told my finance paperwork would be signed upon delivery. I agreed and left.

On Saturday 08/22/09 at 3 pm I heard a talk show speaker talking about problems people were having with dealers. I called my salesman Mike Brown and told him I wanted to complete the deal today. Mike put me on hold and moments later a sales manager picked up and told me they were going to refund my money because they no longer were participating in the "Cash for Clunkers" program. I was outraged and went to the dealer.

After a brief encounter with my salesman I went to speak directly to Timothy Eklund Sr., the General Sales Manager. I explained to him we had a signed deal and I wanted the car. He explained he did not have to honor the deal, and since they never submitted the paperwork to the Government no laws were broken. When I asked why I wasn't notified, he said they were going to call "all of us" today or Monday. PROBLEM!! THE PROGRAM ENDS TODAY AT MANY DEALERSHIPS AND OFFICIALLY ON MONDAY. People like me would not even have a chance to participate in the program!

I immediately explained to Timothy Eklund Sr. that I would pursue legal action against the dealership and inform the media of this practice. Both of which I am doing.

I then called BethAnn at Fredrick Hyundai in Lebanon, Pa in hopes of making an 11th hour deal. They said they had already had (5) customers this week with the same Harrisburg Hyundai story. HOW MANY OF US ARE THERE?????

BethAnn and her Sales Manager listened to our story and went out of their way to help us with a deal on a new Hyundai. I would gladly refer them to anyone looking for a kind and considerate sales person.

HARRISBURG HYUNDAI, ---> NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Li
    Liar patrol Oct 06, 2009

hey hyundaiharrisburgpa1 you work for Harrisburg Hyundai. Another example of how Harrisburg Hyundai lies. Need I say more?

• Ha
    HAD-ENOUGH Oct 28, 2009

We are getting rid of our (3) Hyundais due to the constant and ridiculous over-charging and lies from
    the service department at Harrisburg Hyundai in Pennsylvania.

Between my 04 Elantra and my 04 Accent I have spent around $5000 in service and repairs JUST THIS
    YEAR ALONE AND THEY ARE BOTH STILL UNDER WARRANTY!!! My Elantra had the SAME breakdown problem 4 times this year but the service department always found DIFFERENT problems (not under warranty) and charged me like I was made out of money. This last repair of $1040.00 to stop a gas leak was the last straw. I checked my car on the service lot the night before. It had stopped leaking before the repair. The tank was overfilled but $1040.00 is GOD DAMNED ROBBERY!!!

I traded the Elantra in on a 2010 Toyota last week. I'm currently in the process of trading the Accent in on a Toyota as well. They are going to make a fair deal because I'm also trading my daughter's 05 Accent on a Toyota Yaris. We are getting rid of all of our Hyundais for Toyotas.

I would have stayed with Hyundai for years to come and we would be trading in all three for new Hyundais right now but after being ripped off and over charged time and time again - I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER HYUNDAI AGAIN - EVER.

THANK THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT HARRISBURG HYUNDAI FOR SCREWING ME OVER AND OVER.
    I'M SURE THEY WON'T ADMIT IT BUT F&%# THEM.

THEY HAVE PLENTY OF MY MONEY FOR NOTHING BUT THERE WILL BE NO MORE.

The real pitty is that I had put up with it only because I liked my cars so much. ENOUGH IS FINALLY ENOUGH!!!

I was a very good and loyal customer but I will SPIT out of the window every time I pass that dealership.
    I'm also going to blog, chat and post on every site possible just to let people know what thieves they are.