Certegy Check Services / check denial/profiling
When I tried to write a check at Shaw's Supermarket in Littleton, NH for $47, it was declined. I shop at this store at least once a week - correction, I USED to, I will not step foot into this store again! They gave me a "little blue card" with Certegy phone number and some "Dear Valued Customer" stuff. When I called, I was informed that I did not match MY checking account's profile.
I usually use my debit card (which Certegy wouldn't make any money on), however, I had left it at home, so I thought, with my Shaw's card, I would write a check. This goes so far beyond "wrong", it's Profiling at it's best (or perhaps worst). Certegy informed me that they process checks for approximately 75% of buisnesses nationwide - pretty scarey to me. I will be doing my homework and will NOT shop at these businesses.
If there is any action against them, count me in!!!
More Certegy Check Services Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check denied 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction 
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason