Certegy / scam charges

8/12 I stopped to purchase $40. in gas at Circle K. Wrote a check, as I always do. The clerk ran my check through the machine and said apparently the system was down as, it wasn't taking it. She did not give me any kind of receipt or anything. She then ran it again, and got a receipt that stated duplicate EFT. So I went to my ATM machine and withdrew $40., and back and purchased the $40. of gas.

When I checked my bank statement, there was the check # and charge of $40. that was not accepted.

Va

Comments

• Tr
      2nd of Apr, 2010

I walked into a Cricle K by my house that i frequently visit and i happened to see money on the ground, i asked the girl who was standing by it if it was hers, she picked it up and said no; Almost imedietly the employee (behind the counter ) reached over and grabbed the money from the young ladies hand and put it under the counter, ( not in the money drawer ). Flabberghasted, i wait for the other customers to leave before i start complaining to this employee about how she just took the money that i found and pocketed it, her excuses were that the cameras can see everything i do and ill get in trouble for stealing. But what did she steal? it was almost like she knew that i caught her and she started pleading for a crime that wasnt even committed, noone stole anything, someone that night lost money, i found it, and she unjustly took it. After she grabbed it she started acting all happy like she was getting married. but then again she could've been so happy that she just banked a couple hundred dollars, so i will never go to circle K again; Also i am fighting this to the max because i'll be darned if some fat ugly trailer trash girl is gonna get that money unjustly.