Cenlar / added 336$ to my monthly morgage payment

Their excuse? Taylor, Bean & Whittaker, my now-bankrupt former lender, under-estimated my property taxes, so my escrow amount was "re-evaluated" temporarily until a new "re-evaluation" to occur in May.

All I get from these jokers is horrible, condescending so-called customer service, insane hikes in my mortgage payments, and letters demanding the same insurance info that I've already provided to TBW when they assumed my loan.

Do they have the right to bloat my loan by this insane amount? My original monthly payment was $559, now is $895!!!

Did Mac & Mae do any homework before awarding them the privilege of handling all these loans? If these fools are wrong in "re-assessing" my escrow, what redress do I have?? Who can audit these idiots & sue them???

Do

Comments

• Mo
      4th of Sep, 2010

Dorothy...your monthly payment will fluctuate depending on if your taxes and insurance increase. You can always submit a written request asking your mortgage company to remove your escrow and then you will only pay your principle & interest to the mortgage company .

If they approve your request then you will be liable for paying the taxes and insurance and BE SURE TO SEND PROOF OF INSURANCE EVERY YEAR OTHERWISE THEY WILL PURCHASE A POLICY ON YOUR BEHLAF. As your mortgage company they have a vested interest in the property and if they fail to receive proof of insurance they will purchase it for you. Just be happy that your not with Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, now that company sucks and should be shut down by the government.