Cenlar / added 336$ to my monthly morgage payment
Their excuse? Taylor, Bean & Whittaker, my now-bankrupt former lender, under-estimated my property taxes, so my escrow amount was "re-evaluated" temporarily until a new "re-evaluation" to occur in May.
All I get from these jokers is horrible, condescending so-called customer service, insane hikes in my mortgage payments, and letters demanding the same insurance info that I've already provided to TBW when they assumed my loan.
Do they have the right to bloat my loan by this insane amount? My original monthly payment was $559, now is $895!!!
Did Mac & Mae do any homework before awarding them the privilege of handling all these loans? If these fools are wrong in "re-assessing" my escrow, what redress do I have?? Who can audit these idiots & sue them???
More Cenlar Complaints & Reviews
- Cenlar - bad business practice 
- Cenlar - mortgage escrow mismanagement 
- Cenlar - state farm insurance check 
- Cenlar - fraud 
- Cenlar - inaccurate accounting / deception 
- Cenlar - payment of homeowner insurance policy
- Cenlar - escrow mismanaged
- Cenlar - scammers, liars, rude and incompetent
- Cenlar - mortgage
- Cenlar Mortgage Company - escrow account