The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cenlar — report them here!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I know if you are having problems like I have been experiencing then there is probably fraud taking place. I am sick of it and the representatives working there. This is a fly by night company who is robbing the consumers of TB&W (Taylor, Bean, and Whitaker). They are trying to increase my fixed mortgage up to 40% higher than I ever agreed to. Please contact your State attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission to report your story because they will investigate.
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20580
Phone: 1.877.FTC.HELP (1.877.382.4357) or 1.202.326.2222
More Cenlar Complaints & Reviews
- Cenlar - bad business practice
- Cenlar - mortgage escrow mismanagement
- Cenlar - state farm insurance check
- Cenlar - fraud
- Cenlar - inaccurate accounting / deception
- Cenlar - escrow mismanaged
- Cenlar - home mortgage
- Cenlar - no words to describe them
- Cenlar - doing nothing on my request for loan remodification.
- Cenlar - Customer service, mortgage