Menu
Republic Finance Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Republic Finance
reviews & complaints

www.republicfinance.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Republic Finance Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Republic Finance at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Republic Finance has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Republic Finance. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Republic Finance reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Republic Finance reviews & complaints

J
3:21 pm EDT

Republic Finance Predatory lending

Republic Finance is a predatory lending company who preys on people who have little understanding about finance charges. For one they mislead individuals about the property insurance they offer. They call it dual insurance which is Greek to people like me living from pay check to pay check looking for a leg up. They tell you it's insurance used to cover damages or theft to the property being used for collateral. However, they neglect to advise you to add their name to your current homeowners or renters insurance policy which already covers the property. Come on now. The only way they'll be able to take ownership of the property being used for collateral is if you default on the loan.
The amount they charge you for the insurance is added on top of your actual loan which causes you to owe more than you should. At the end of your loan they will not reimburse you for the coverage. So, in a nutshell, they've racked up on insurance money and interest. That equals predatory lending all day long. Its bad enough they're able to charge you a high interest rate regardless of your credit score.
They will lend you money when the bank won't which is the only good thing about it. And you can avoid all the interest by paying more than the minimum payment.

Read full review of Republic Finance
P
9:00 am EST

Republic Finance my account

hello
I am sending you this message because I don't have a phone I recently got a summons to appear in small claims court to pay the remainder of my loan in 30 days there is no way I will have 1343.39 by the 30 day deadline. I did not mean to stop paying my payments I have had a lot of family issues lately I forgot to pay my payments. my daughters husband left her and my grandson and I have been trying to help her from becoming homeless with my grandson who has downsyndrome and has special needs. if there is any way I can pay 2 payments and catch up on my payments, because if I don't get the balance by the court date I guess you will have to put me in jail and if that happens me and my daughter along with my grandson will all be homeless. im not concerned about myself im worried about my daughter and her son which he needs different theropies and he has also had open heart surgery when he was 5 months old so he has to see his doctors. I pray there is a way I can get this straightend out and get my payments caught up.

paula lavalouis

Read full review of Republic Finance
Update by Paula Lavalouis
Jan 26, 2019 9:01 am EST

my account

R
3:46 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Republic Finance Customer service escapes them

Company is a high interest rate loan shark organization that is very aggressive with collections even if the payments are not past due. They call me at work during business hours and want to have long winded conversations. They begin calling on the 1st or 2nd day of the month and when I tell them exactly when I will pay it doesn't faze them, they will call continually throughout the month and even multiple times a day. Finally, once I tell them when I am going to pay I have to ignore the many badgering calls in order to get any work done. The work that needs to be done for me to be able to keep my job so that I will be able to pay the bill they are badgering me about. Keep in mind I have never been over 30 days past due in 22 months. Oh my favorite was after about 4 months from the initial loan they were calling trying to get me to refinance it which I did they neglected to tell me until the very end of the transaction the new loan was at a much higher rate. These are classic loan shark practices and if those practices are not against the law, they should be. I wish I had NEVER started doing business with Republic Finance, and I am counting the days until this loan is paid in full. I originally used the money for my honeymoon but I should have tried other measures to pay for it. Dealing with these people has been nothing but a nightmare.

Read full review of Republic Finance and 3 comments
3 comments
A
A
ANG3
Raleigh, US
Dec 17, 2023 12:21 am EST

Being transferred a million times for over two hours on phone. No one wanting to help get my debt resolved. I will just file bankruptcy due to no one wanting to be able to take my payment. It’s been an awful experience.

Furious27
, US
Mar 15, 2016 1:11 pm EDT

Straight rip off call for payoff balance was told 1027.00 so I paid that amount ask for a receipt to be mailed and they going to tell me I have a balance of $50 I wouldn't refer a dog to get a bone from this company total rip off of u thinking about going there DONT you'll regret it and interest rates are so high

Furious27
, US
Mar 15, 2016 1:14 pm EDT

They are a rip off

Is Republic Finance legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Republic Finance as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Republic Finance stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Republic Finance should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Republic Finance earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Republic Finance achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Republic Finance has claimed the domain name for republicfinance.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Republicfinance.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Republic Finance website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Republicfinance.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Republic Finance as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Republic Finance and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Republic Finance protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • Republic Finance appears to provide lending services or information on their website. It is important to be cautious when using lending websites, as scams and fraudulent activities are common in the financial sector. To protect yourself, it is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of any loans or financing products, to only work with reputable lenders, and to avoid sharing sensitive personal information with any suspicious websites.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Republic Finance contacts

Phone number

+1 (225) 927-0005

Website

www.republicfinance.com

Most discussed Republic Finance complaints

Customer service escapes them
(opinions to this review)