Cenlar — inaccurate accounting / deception
This company has misaccounted our money and is overcharging on our payoff. They have already informed me that they know they have the money and that they know that it is being held up in Bankruptcy by the people that they bought the loan for but they don't care. They have been blunt about there refusal to fix this for months.
Now that I am refinancing my loan they are having the balance incorrectly accounted for and making me pay for an extra payment that I have already paid for. When I pointed out that this is dishonest and illegial, they say there is nothing that they can do about it. When I wanted to know who will be getting the money in the paid off loan Aaron, the lead that I spoke with was evasive and tried to avoid the questions. Finally I got out of him that Freddie Mac owns the loan, and when I told him that I was going to go ahead and sue theme and Freddie Mac, he said good luck, you are going up against the goverment and there was no way that I had a chance.
More Cenlar Complaints & Reviews
- Cenlar - bad business practice
- Cenlar - mortgage escrow mismanagement
- Cenlar - state farm insurance check
- Cenlar - fraud
- Cenlar - report them here!
- Cenlar - escrow mismanaged
- Cenlar - home mortgage
- Cenlar - no words to describe them
- Cenlar - doing nothing on my request for loan remodification.
- Cenlar - mortgage company & customer service