The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Cenlar — bad business practice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My loan was taken over by Cenlar from Taylor, Bean, and Whittaker. They sent me a letter telling me that and said they had included a temporary coupon to make my payment. No coupon was in the envelope. I made a payment to the payment address with the new account number on it and after two weeks it has not been cashed. I have tried to reach them by phone for over a week and all I get is a busy signal. This is a very frustrating situation! I fear they will soon say I did not make a payement and injur my credit rating!! What a lousy way of doing business!!!
More Cenlar Complaints & Reviews
- Cenlar - mortgage escrow mismanagement
- Cenlar - state farm insurance check
- Cenlar - fraud
- Cenlar - inaccurate accounting / deception
- Cenlar - report them here!
- Cenlar - escrow mismanaged
- Cenlar - home mortgage
- Cenlar - no words to describe them
- Cenlar - doing nothing on my request for loan remodification.
- Cenlar - Customer service, mortgage