CeLLC / cell never returns calls on complaints and refunds

1 South Africa

I refer to my previous compliants on hello peter website and confirm that I still have had no positiive response.

Supplier cell c industry telecommunications
Branch/area head office country south africa
Time / date 08:44 thu 18 nov person responsible mmakena
Customer erinethan view all reports by user 01
Problem feedback / response
Headline 1 month later & no resp on 2x deductions
The incident
Thu 28 oct

Hi my name is reshma haripersadh and I called in and repoted that both their collections dept polosa and cell c deducted monies from my account, cell c admitted that they were wrong and that they will refund me the amount that they mistakely deducted. They asked for me to e-mail my bank statement as proof so I did to [hidden web address] date no refund or response, I am totally disgusted. What kind of customer service is this?

My contact details are: [hidden email] and my telephone number is [protected].
Add a new cell c report find this report inappropriate?

Supplier response
Time: 13:00:56
Thu 18 nov 10

Hello erinethan,

On behalf of cell c, we extend our sincere apologies for the sub-standard service that you may have initially received.

Kindly note that I have escalated the matter to our legal team for further assistance. Please be advised that I will revert back to you with feedback once received.

Regards,
Crystal
Custserv@cellc.Co. Za

Customer's feedback
Time: 08:24
Tue 23 nov 10 indifferent: crystal called me on the same day and said that she will let me have an answer before the close of business on the 18th november 2010. I am still awaiting for the call or a response via e-mail. Thanks