[Resolved] Cell C — wrong contract
I took out a new contract on 26 April 2017. When I received my SIM I noticed that the balance of data was incorrect. I've called customer care numerous times asking for them to fix the problem. My first call was on 6 May, I'm still waiting for someone to phone back with answers. This is getting ridiculous now. I provided the consultants name with whom I took out the contract and date. They said they will listen to the recording, how long does it take? Fedup! I have 3 contracts with Cell C, one is due for an upgrade. I doubt I'll be upgrading with Cell C as this is the second time I have had a problem with a new contract. Really poor service.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 17, 2017
Dear Mr. Brand
Thank you for posting to us.
We'd like to apologise to you for the inconvenience caused by this. We'd like to get in touch with you to address the matter. Please forward your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za
Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 18, 2017
Dear Mr Brand
Please note that a pro-rated amount of data might have been loaded on your line as the contract was taken in the middle of the month.
At this stage we are unable to provide you with account specific information as we do not have the number in question. Please do not forget to send us your details.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946