[Resolved] Cell C / product

1 DURBAN, South Africa

I have taken out a Cellc Contract [sensation 10.1"]... on the box as well as on the internet as well as being advised by Sales Agent Josephine Moodley the phone has 8GB of memory but when i received the phone i see that there is only 4GB of memory... from Thursday 05.10.2017 i have raised this concern with about 10 agents but no one has even called me back uptil Today... CELL C PREFERS THEIR CUSTOMERS TO CALL IN, WASTE THEIR TIME AND EFFORT BUT WILL NEVER CALL BACK

• Resolution statement

Dear Ms. ELISHA01

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

We will need to listen to the call recording to find out what you were told during the application call.

Please send us your Cell C or ID number + your contact details to sm@cellc.co.za.

Our team will look into it.

Dear Ms ELISHA01

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

We apologize for the unpleasant experience.

Please forward your Cell C number, email address + an alternative contact number to sm@cellc.co.za.

Our team will assist you.

^NT

Hi there
    i have done so but still no response.

So what do i do cause that E-mail address i have also used regarding this complaint... but still dead end with you guys

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2017

When did you send the email? From which email address?

• Updated by ELISHA01, Oct 09, 2017

I have sent an email - please respond Today and not in two weeks time

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2017

We have received your email and the matter has been escalated. One of our consultants will call you to discuss your query.

• Updated by ELISHA01, Oct 09, 2017

so basically you did not get the email - must I broadcast my email address really now

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 09, 2017

As stated, we have received your email. Thank you.

• Updated by ELISHA01, Oct 11, 2017

I have still not received a response from you guys.
    Gosh such pathetic staff work at cell c

they have no respect for their customers.

You guys are useless.

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2017

We do apologize.

We have requested for contact to made with you to assist.

^BM

• Updated by ELISHA01, Oct 11, 2017

Please contact me today - i have this query with you guys from last wednesday - how long does it take you to get back to a customer - the ladies at customer services are pathetically rude and arrogant - especially a lady by the name of princess .

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2017

Dear Ms ELISHA01

We understand that our made team has made contact with you, and a solution has been provided.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist.

^BM