[Resolved] Cell Cpathetic services and frustrated

Good Day

I am highly frustrated with the services that Cell C offers

I am Eva Kisten, Cell No. is [protected]

I was telephonically offered a contract last year on the 19 August 2016. I opted to take the contract and the only document ever received from Cell C was a delivery note on the 22/08/2016.
During that conversation no insurance was mentioned and I was given to understand that since its on contract its all covered. I never received a contract or statements but Cell C is ever ready to debit my account and my account is up to date with no skipped payments.

I was attacked and robbed on the 29/04/2017 and my cell phone was stolen. I called cell c the same day using a friends phone to blacklist and block my phone which never happened. I further went to the Campus Square branch to find out what cell c can do to assist but to my amazement they can do nothing. Mt account was still debited and when chatting to a consultant there I asked him to call and verify how cell c can assist. He was so frustrated himself that he was put through from one person to another but at the end still no joy. I told him that cell c needs to review the initial conversation on the contract offer because no insurance was offered which he did but im still waiting and no feedback. So unprofessional. Look at my pain and suffering because I want to cancel my contract and take another contract with someone else because cell c is wasting my time.
I will not pay any cancellation cost and I need a new phone.

I received a copy of my contract today being the 04/05/2017 after asking and waiting for it from the 30/04/2017. That is not very good customer service at all. My question is, does cell c not give a courtesy call to a new client to check on them?
Looking at the contract which I have not seen until now, I don’t think its fair from cell c not to reimburse me with a phone.
Do they not follow up and ask a client, offering them insurance since they never offered me one and my payments are all up to date.
I have never received any statements what so ever from last year.
Does cell c operate like this.
Such an unprofessional manner and its rather disappointing that I chose cell c.

I could go to another subscriber and get a better offer and at least be happy.

My question is what is cell c going to do?

I am filing this complaint to Hello Peter and every place else where is can complain about the pathetic services of cell c.
I will most likely go to the court as well as I have no joy from cell c

I don’t think cell c understands the pain and suffering you have caused in my life right now. Without my phone I am lost and family cannot get hold of me.

I am writing now to Hello Peter about the pathetic services of cell c who should actually be closed down.

Frustrated Client who never ever wants to deal with cell c again in her life.

Eva Kisten

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 08, 2017

Hi Eva Kisten

Thank you for posting to us.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team will get in touch with you to assist further.

^BM