[Resolved] Cell C / paid up contract
Dear sir/ madam
On 13 December 2016 between 09:00 and 10:30 I phone customer center requesting settlement amount of my two contracts cell phones, the consultant gave me the total amount of R666.00 and R1032.67. I paid the amounts in full on the same day about 11:00 and 11:30. I faxed the proof of payment and e-mail also, but the problem the R1032.67 never had any issue but the R666.00 the deductions on my account were going through. I phoned and e-mailed the proof until I was required to pay R201.21 in which even now I totally didn't understand why I had to pay but to resolved the issue I decided to pay it.
Last week I received a notification of I'm still owing Cell C through an SMS and few days after the SMS someone phoned said she is from legal department and I am owing and she didn't disclosed the amount I am owing and now everyday I receiving notification states I am owing.
I want to state this Cell C is owing me R201.21 not way around. I need the recordings of the 13 December 2016 to prove that is amounts I was told I owe and I must settle. I
I hope the matter will be taken into consideration.
Cell : [protected]
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2018
Dear Mr Ndamase
Our Support Team is looking into your query and will be contacting you to resolve the matter.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- Cell C - unauthorized debit after payment made.