[Resolved] Cell C / dropped calls, bad reception
Cell C claims that their network should only work properly at your place of business or at home.
Continuous network problems in the following areas...
Queensburg - Durban
Berea and surrounding areas - Durban
Mount Edgecombe - Durban
Umhlanga - Durban
Should customers living in these districts or travelling to them regularly really join the Cell C network?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 15, 2017
Dear Mr Berea
Cell C has the widest coverage in South Africa. In areas where our network is not so good, we offer Vodacom roaming which offers our subscribers improved network.
Please let us know if you are experiencing any network problems and email your contact details to [protected]@cellc.co.za for the matter to be referred to our Network Team.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jun 17, 2017
Dear Mr Berea
Please note that we still await your contact details to assist with the matter.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract