Cell C - C Surance / insurance claim & lack of service

Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Good day.

My name is Nishana Ngobe and my phone was stolen on the 10th of June, 2017. I went to cell C - Greenstone to have my phone black listed & and a claim submitted. i was given th incorrect forms and only made aware of this on the 14th of june when trying to follow up. i then sent an email complaint to cell c via face and Moses Mofokeng responded and assisted with the correct claim forms. after hours of holding to follow up with Csurance, i finally got advised that my claim was approved and i made payment of my excess. i was then told that i could not be given the same device i previously had, but the phone they could give me would be a downgrade. i was then advise there would be a new list of devices available on monday (today) and that i would be called back. no one has called me. i have been hold over 35 minutes and i am still holding. the service is rediculous and very disappointing as after 11 years of being a loyal client i would appreciate more of an effort to be made to assist me. i am in fact so frustrated with Cell C & C Surance that i am seriously considering cancelling and going to another network provider and changing all the cell c devices in my house as well. My Claim Ref No: 283825. my cell [protected].

Ni
Jun 26, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 27, 2017

Dear Ms Ngobe

Thank you for posting to us. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Our team will be calling you to assist.

^BM

Dear Ms Ngobe

We understand that contact has been made with you.

We are liaising with the insurance to ensure that we reach an amicable solution.

^BM

Dear Ms Ngobe

We are glad that the matter will finally be put to rest. We can confirm that your claim was approved and the device will be delivered to you within 7 working days.

Regards