[Resolved] Cell Cairtime bought but not credited to my account and unprofessional, unhelpful customer care staff

I bought R100 airtime through online banking. To my phone I received a message that I have recharged with a R49 voucher. Which is not correct. I called customer care several times and they kept on arguing with me that I had bough R49. They requested that I send them a bank statement and any other proof that I bought R100 airtime. I sent them the bank statement which showed "Cell C airtime purchase", I also sent them the confirmation of a successful transaction which I received soon after recharging, and also the message that came to my phone to say I have recharged R49. After I sent this I received an automatic response to say a consultant will call you. A consultant did call 2 days later, and she was of no help as I had to start explaining my issue all over again. After going through the whole process of explaining, she still didn't help me but rather started arguing with me and did nit take time to listen to where I was coming from or to review the documents that I had sent. They insist that I bought a R49 voucher despite all the evidence that I hade sent to them. Furthermore, the customer care people have no people skills and lack professionalism and also knowledge of what they are doing.

To say the least this is very disappointing and whats frustrating most is you cant get access to the manager or supervisor, the only way is to call the call centre which does not help in anyway.

As a Cell C customer I feel robbed, daylight light . Where is my R51 Cell C?

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 31, 2017

Hi Memoryd, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly send us an email with your query+Cell C number. Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za. ^NS

Me