[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines — reimbursement / refund
To whom it may concern,
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am emailing you to explain my current situation. I was scheduled to travel with your company the 19th of Feb through the 26th of Feb for the seven day Western Caribbean Cruise.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLI had to cancel my trip due to military necessity and, and had called to arrange the cancellation and was informed I needed to write a letter to get a refund or be credited for a future trip, I can't get the time off to book another trip it took me a year to plan this on. I had received orders and was unable to attend yet I did purchase insurance for the trip. I have my commanders' letter I can send in an Email. I've been trying to resolve this for the past month was wondering if there is anything you could possible do? Once again, I thank you for taking the time read this and enjoy the rest of your day.
My booking number: 2KG7H1
Cruise Ship : CARNIVAL BREEZE
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Mar 23, 2017
Good afternoon Briana Anders,
We are sorry to hear that you where unable to sail aboard your scheduled sailing due to Military commitment. Please provide your Commanders letter to [protected]@carnival.com for review of your penalties assessed on your reservation. We appreciate you purchasing our Vacation protection plan however it does not cover Military personnel during times of conflicts however it would have covered you should you had have to cancel for any other reason other than Military duties for either a cash refund or a 75% future cruise credit.
Once again if you provide us with the necessary documentation we will be glad to review your request for possible refund or future cruise credit.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - Loss of earned free interior room offer and loss of 35 percent off offer