[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Linesreimbursement / refund

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am emailing you to explain my current situation. I was scheduled to travel with your company the 19th of Feb through the 26th of Feb for the seven day Western Caribbean Cruise.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLI had to cancel my trip due to military necessity and, and had called to arrange the cancellation and was informed I needed to write a letter to get a refund or be credited for a future trip, I can't get the time off to book another trip it took me a year to plan this on. I had received orders and was unable to attend yet I did purchase insurance for the trip. I have my commanders' letter I can send in an Email. I've been trying to resolve this for the past month was wondering if there is anything you could possible do? Once again, I thank you for taking the time read this and enjoy the rest of your day.
My booking number: 2KG7H1
Cruise Ship : CARNIVAL BREEZE
Briana Anders

• Resolution Statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response · Mar 23, 2017

Good afternoon Briana Anders,

We are sorry to hear that you where unable to sail aboard your scheduled sailing due to Military commitment. Please provide your Commanders letter to [protected]@carnival.com for review of your penalties assessed on your reservation. We appreciate you purchasing our Vacation protection plan however it does not cover Military personnel during times of conflicts however it would have covered you should you had have to cancel for any other reason other than Military duties for either a cash refund or a 75% future cruise credit.

Once again if you provide us with the necessary documentation we will be glad to review your request for possible refund or future cruise credit.

Guest Administration

Br
Mar 22, 2017

Comments

• Te
      Jan 30, 2019

To Whom It May Concern,

I was booked to travel with the company on January 31, 2019 on the Carnival Liberty. I had to cancel my trip due to the fact that my mother was admitted to the hospital in need of a blood transfusion and for an infection that was causing her body to attack itself. In which the doctors was informing the family to prepare ourselves for her transition. Which meant she isn't going to make it. I am willing to submit any necessary paperwork to support my case. I am sending this email in hope of getting a credit or a refund. Thanking you in advance for your help with this situation.

Booking number 4TRT62
    Ship - Carnival Liberty

•   Jan 30, 2019

@Teresa Blanding why do people think this is the automatic contact for whatever they are trying to contact?